Cat5 Cable Checker
Exposure Timer 2
Can Bus Schield for Banana Pi
this project is just started with a couple of hardware modules.
The intention is to build a flexible hardware platform for home automisation based on cheap and powerfull STM32 platform.
Currently some modules for DIN Rail mounting are ready and tested with a proprietary protocol.
The platform also features powerful user interfaces based on touch TFT modules.
I will currently not provide any source code, since it currently uses proprietary protocol which I want to replace soon.
Currently VSCP seems to be the most interesting approach.
- DIN Rail Basis (tested)
- fits in DIN Rail housing which is intended for 2 PCB mounting
- the main module is a STM32F1 microcontroller module which can be soldered either with CAN (tested) and/or RS485 transceiver (untested)
- the CPU module is mounted in the top of the housing the interconnection to different power PCBs is done via 1 or 2 ribbon wires
- 24V Supply for all modules is converted to 5V and 3.3V on the CPU module
- 1. ribbon wire provides interfaces and power in both directions and 5V tolerant IOs
- 2. ribbon wire is optional and provides extra digital IOs (not 5V tolerant)
- Eagle Library for interconnection cables
- Eagle Library for power PCB fitting to Din Rail housing
- Power PCB Modules
- LED dimmer module (tested)
- Power PCB with up to 8 constant current sources for LEDs
- 24V Supply for Digital control can be seperate from 24V LED supply
- Relais to control a seperate 24V LED power supply
- 4 analog inputs for poti control
- 4 control inputs 24V signals. Inputs are protected via opto coupler
- Window blinds, Jalousie module (tested)
- Control of 6 motors via 12 relais with hardware interlock
- 12 control inputs 24V signals for buttons. Inputs are protected via opto coupler
- Relais switch PCB (not existant)
- could be easily derived from Jalousie module by removing the interlock
- Small signal IO (untested)
- Alarm application with reed switches or interfacing of one wire humidity and temperature modules (not Dallas 1 wire)
- 26 bidirectional 5V IOs
- Output: tristate output buffer
- Input: with internal switchable pullup for open collector nodes or reed switches
- other Modules, not for Din Rail
- CAN Transceiver PCB for Babana Pi as primary node (tested)
- CAN Transceiver PCB for STM32F7 Discovery PCB (4,3 inch touch TFT) (tested)
- Temperature and humidity measurement PCB (untested)